(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Rathbone Precision Metals, Inc. offers an in-house cut-off department to provide exact length pieces to each customer's requirements. Our wide range of cut-off equipment includes abrasive saws, cold saws, band saws, as well as adiabatic shears, to support your cut-off needs for short, medium, and long run jobs.
To learn more about this service, please contact Rathbone today.
- Cold Drawn Steel "T" Pin for the Automotive Industry
- Cold Drawn Stainless Steel Cocking Hammer for the Firearms Industry
- Cold Rolled Steel Turbine Seal for the Power Generation Industry
- Cold Drawn Carbon Steel Gear Profile for the Heavy Equipment Industry
- Cold Drawn Stainless Steel Orthopedic Rods for the Medical Industry
- Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Turbine Bucket Blade Stock for the Power Generation Industry
- Cold Drawn Steel Sprag for an Industrial Application
- Cold Drawn TrimRite® Pipe Gasket Retaining Segment for the Water Pipe Industry
- Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Seal Strip for the Power Industry
- Cold Drawn Steel Gear Profile for the Automotive Industry
Precision Cut-off Capabilities
- Typical length tolerances we cut to are
- Piece Length
- Cross-sectional profiles that fit within a 1.00" square:
- 0.250" to 4.000"
4.000" to 20.000"
- Cross-sectional profiles that fit within a 2.00" square:
- 0.250" to 10.000"
10.000" to 22.000"
22.000" to 44.000"
- Large volume cut-off jobs requiring adiabatic shearing of profiles that do not exceed a cross-sectional area of 0.19635" squared:
- 0.250" to 6.000"
- Need the profiles pieces de-burred after cut off?
- Rathbone also offers vibratory de-burring for pieces up to 4.000" long.