March 14, 2020
RE: Coronavirus Update
Dear Valued Partners,
As the Coronavirus (COVID – 19) continues to spread around the world, Rathbone would like to take this time to advise that we have implemented necessary prevention and safety measures to keep our employees healthy and minimize the risks of spreading the virus.
Some examples of precautionary actions include but are not limited to:
- Reiterating good hygiene practices.
- Increased sanitizing stations and cleaning frequency.
- Promoting a contact free environment and foregoing handshakes.
- Social Distancing including those administrative employees that are able to work remotely will do so until further notice.
- Cross Training is a Rathbone best practice and this situation is one of many examples as to why it is essential that our workforce remains diverse and is able to perform more than one function.
- All non-essential visitors and business travel have been postponed until further notice.
- In lieu of face to face meetings, Rathbone can offer alternative options such as tele or video conferencing.
We apologize for any inconvenience these preventative actions may cause; however, Rathbone feels these steps are necessary to protect our workforce, families and likewise community. It is important for us to take responsibility and do our part in reducing the risk of virus exposure and slow the spread.
Also, we inform you that the new protocols put in place do not have an impact on current operations at this time and we are therefore able to keep production and shipments at normal levels. We remain available for any further information and it is our responsibility to promptly inform you of any news that may impact our business.
Rathbone will continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Massachusetts Department of Health for guidance and recommendations. We will remain vigilant with the ongoing situation and will adjust our strategy as necessary to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time and Rathbone sincerely hopes this communication finds you and your families healthy and well.