The properties of steel, its resistance and processing versatility, combined with a fully flexible manufacturing capacity, have progressively extended the applications of our cold drawn products.
In over 30 years of experience in forming metals, Sipa S.p.A. has designed and implemented solutions for a wide variety of industries: sporting firearms, woodworking machinery, textile machinery, agricultural machinery, automotive, special hinges, machine tools and others.
Technical and Performance Specifications:
- Batch sizes: 500 kg/1000 kg depending on the type of steel and shape
- Closer tolerances: minimum tolerance 0.05 mm
- Roughness values: Ra 1.6 max
- Maximum diameter of a profile outside rim: Ø 151 mm
- Bars’ maximum length: 7000 mm
- Maximum weight per meter: 30 kg/m
- Minimum radius: R 00:20
Example of Application: Splined Shafts and CUNA Profiles for Transmission Joints
Via G.Galilei, 32
20866 Carnate (MB)
Phone: +39 / 039 6076488
Fax: +39 / 039 673649